This legal notice regulates the use and application of the website http://www.traxco.com/, which is owned by TRAXCO S.A. (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Browsing THE WEBSITE OWNER’s website defines you as a USER thereof and by doing so you fully accept, and without reservation, each of the conditions published in this legal notice, including the warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notice by THE WEBSITE OWNER, in which case such changes shall be published and notified as soon as possible.
To that end, it is recommended you carefully read its content if you want to access and use the information and services offered on said website.
Users are furthermore obligated to use the website appropriately pursuant to the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall answer to THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties in the event any damages are sustained as a result of the breach of such obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited and THE WEBSITE OWNER may deny or withdraw access to the website or the use thereof at any time.
THE WEBSITE OWNER, in fulfillment of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Services of the Association for Electronic Information and Commerce hereby provides the following information:
- Corporate name: TRAXCO S.A.
- Corporate tax ID (CIF): A50472687
- Corporate address: C/ RUDOLF DIESEL, 1. POL. MOLINO DEL PILAR – 50015 – ZARAGOZA
- Entered at the commercial registry of Zaragoza, Volume 1073, Folio 1, Sheet Z-2463. Entry 1.
Please use the following means of contact given below to contact us:
- Tel.: +34 976225517
- E-mail: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER are considered effective, for all purposes, when given through any of the aforementioned means.
4. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services can be accessed freely and free of charge. However, THE WEBSITE OWNER can condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to having previously filled out the corresponding form.
Users guarantee that all data they provide to THE WEBSITE OWNER are true and current and said users shall be the only party responsible any false and inaccurate statements made.
Users expressly undertake to use THE WEBSITE OWNER’s contents and services properly and to not use them for the following, inter alia:
- Spread contents that are criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or that promote terrorism, or in general contradict the law or public order.
- Introduce computer virus or perform acts that are likely to alter, damage, interrupt or cause errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to THE WEBSITE OWNER or to third parties; or hinder other users’ access to the website and its services through the mass consumption of the computing resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Try to access other users’ e-mail accounts or restricted areas of THE WEBSITE OWNER’S or third parties’ computer systems or, where appropriate, extract information.
- Undermine the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as undermine the confidentiality of THE WEBSITE OWNER’S or third parties’ information.
- Steal any other user’s identity.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or, in any other means of public communication, publish, alter or modify the contents without the authorization of the holder of the relevant rights or where allowed by law.
- Gather data for advertising purposes and for forwarding advertisements of any type and communications for sales purposes or other commercial nature without this having been previously requested or without consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and the graphic design and source codes constitute a work that belongs to THE WEBSITE OWNER, where none of the exploitation rights thereof cannot be understood to be transferred to users beyond what is strictly necessary in order to be able to use the website properly.
Ultimately, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided the copied elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, are not installed on servers connected to networks and are not exploited in any way.
Furthermore, all brands, trade names and distinguishing signs of any nature that appear on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, and the use thereof and access thereto cannot be understood to grant users any rights thereto.
The distribution, modification, transfer or publishing of the contents and any other acts committed without the express authorization by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The presence of a hyperlink does not imply, under any circumstances, that a relationship exists between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website installing such hyperlink, nor does it imply that THE WEBSITE OWNER accepts or approves of the contents and services of the latter website.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for how each user uses the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based thereon.
4.1. LEGAL DISCLAIMER AS REGARDS ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is general in nature and is merely for informational purposes, where neither the access to all its contents nor the comprehensiveness, correctness, validity or relevance or suitability or usefulness for a specific objective are guaranteed.
THE WEBSITE OWNER exempts itself, to the extent allowed by law, of any responsibility for damages of any nature derived from the following:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, comprehensiveness and/or relevance of the contents, as well as the existence of flaws and defects of all manner of the contents transferred, disseminated, stored and made available that were accessed through the website or the services that are offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may result in alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or users’ data.
- The breach of laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the improper use of the website. Specifically, and for example, THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that undermine the intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and personal image, as well as the regulations regarding unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, THE WEBSITE OWNER accepts no responsibility as pertains to the information located beyond this website that has not been directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform users about the existence of other sources that are likely to expand on the contents offered on this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee and is not responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; neither does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting same, such that THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be responsible for the results of doing so. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the presence of third-party hyperlinks.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event any user or third party considers there to be facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the execution of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, same must notify THE WEBSITE OWNER, duly identifying themselves and specifying the supposed offenses.
The administrative information provided through the website does not substitute the legal publication of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in official bulletins of the public administrations, which constitute the sole instrument that gives attests to the authenticity and content thereof. The information available on this website must be understood to be a guide that does not purport to be legally binding.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These conditions shall be governed by the Spanish law in force.
The language used shall be Spanish.